Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We're Doomed

I come from a family with a whole lot of crazy. My mother's whole side is nuts, and my father's family is pretty pulled together...with the exception of Dad himself. My siblings and I joke that we're waiting for the sanity ball to drop and for us to lose our marbles any day.

Context: In the truck, off for a quick grocery run.

Hubs: (strangely clicking seat belt in and out, and in and out, and in and out.)
Me: (eyebrow raised, and waiting for explanation)
Hubs: I've started to notice that I have OCD tendencies when I get really tired. I like to get that really satisfying "click" just right. I do the same with putting the lid back on my chapstick.
Me: Wow. Who would have thought that between the two of us, you're the one closer to the borderline of a psychotic break. Nice, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment